In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below the identifying data of the company are exposed.
TRADE NAME: V2link
COMPANY NAME: Teresa Arredondo Braña
N.I.F .: 32854514A
REGISTERED OFFICE: Rio Salado Street, 15-A.
E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
2. Intellectual Property
The source code, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents included in the site http://v2link.es are protected by the Spanish laws on intellectual and industrial property rights of Teresa Arredondo Braña and copy and/or publishing in whole or in part of the website, or its processing, distribution, spread, or its modification, or treated, or other legally recognized rights of the owner, is not allowed without the prior written permission of Teresa Arredondo Braña.
The user visiting the page, is allowed to use the contents on this website only and exclusively for his personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or in illegal activities. All rights under copyright are expressly reserved by V2LINK
V2LINK ensures compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the contents in its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
1. V2LINK is committed through this means not to do misleading advertising. For this purpose, therefore, formal or numeric errors that can be found throughout the content of the various sections of V2LINK website, produced as a result of maintenance and / or incomplete update or faulty information contained in these sections will not be considered false advertising. V2LINK, as a result of the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct them as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
2. V2LINK commits NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For this purpose it will not be considered as commercial communication all the information sent to V2LINK customers, provided its object is to maintain the existing customer relationship between client and V2LINK, as well as the performance of tasks information, training and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
4. Use of the website.
1. V2LINK is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that may be incurred by the user’s access to the website http://v2link.es and / or use of the information contained therein.
2. V2LINK not be liable for damages caused or likely to occur, whatever their nature, derived from the use of information, the matters contained in this website and the programs included. The links (links) and hypertext, which, through the website http://v2link.es allow users to access features and services offered by third parties is not owned or controlled by V2LINK; therefore she is not responsible nor the information contained therein neither any effects that might result from such information.
3. V2LINK is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may do of the brand names, product names, trademarks, not owned by that entity, appearing on the website http://v2link.es. She is neither responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of links to web pages that can be accessed from http://v2link.es
4. V2LINK is not responsible for the viruses that originate in a data transmission by third parties (eg, macros in word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
5. In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of services, content, links and hypertext included in the website http://v2link.es.